Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi Guys

Hi everyone,

Sorry I am only just getting my act together. I've not figured out yet the best way for us to share, upload/download photos but I'm working on it. I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog so that we could share memories and a couple of pictures. I've edited the rafting video and uploaded it to youtube (sorry Gemma I could not figure out which raft you were on but you do appear in the chilled bit). You'll find the link to the vids on the right hand nav bar.

If your already home you can upload some photos and Kafaru favorite moments. If you are still safari-ing through Africa (I'm very envious) let us know what you're up to and how you are getting on. Say hi to the Pluto lot for us!

See you soon!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment