When we got back to Bahrain I went and got my back and hand checked out. Thankfully my back is fine, just soft tissue damage that needs a bit of physio. Unfortunately I did have a fracture in my hand in the metacarpal of my little finger (Cate, see picture). The surgeon said though, as it was two weeks old and tissue had grown back between the break he can't do anything (short of chiseling it out). He did though say that it should sort it self out. However I cannot now play the piano. This isn't a major blow as I wasn't able to play it before. Thanks for looking after me when, clumsy oaf that I am, I decided to jump backwards out of the truck. ;)
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Head and back OK. Hand not so good.
When we got back to Bahrain I went and got my back and hand checked out. Thankfully my back is fine, just soft tissue damage that needs a bit of physio. Unfortunately I did have a fracture in my hand in the metacarpal of my little finger (Cate, see picture). The surgeon said though, as it was two weeks old and tissue had grown back between the break he can't do anything (short of chiseling it out). He did though say that it should sort it self out. However I cannot now play the piano. This isn't a major blow as I wasn't able to play it before. Thanks for looking after me when, clumsy oaf that I am, I decided to jump backwards out of the truck. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment